Friday, October 21, 2005

Today's Internal Thoughts: The Mother-In-Law

My mother-in-law... YUCK!!!

Need i say more? Seriously, do I need to say more?

The woman doesn't have a clue on her place in my marriage to her son. The competition for my husband's attention has annoyed me considerable over the years but as of late I find it distrubing. I have learned to keep my comments to myself, for it doesn't do me any good. But the more the woman talks to my husband the more she pushes me away. She is one of the main reasons why my marriage is failing. I will give her some credit, she did leave Barry and I alone for several years during our marriage but the first sign of trouble between Barry and I she steps in and takes over... and never leaves. She likes to be control of the situation and of my life. Well, I'm one who likes to control her own life. I don't like people telling me what to do. I didn't become an adult to be treated like a child. :|

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Alia said...

I was at a friends house the other night, Eric and I told her that I can't believe how angry and hurt I am. I can't believe all that I have endured through mentally. The best thing I have right now are my children. Little Adam is the cutest pill I have ever seen with loads of personality... and Aaron is very sweet and sincere and gives me lots of love every day. So... Eric... my chin is up... I abuse my blog, but I'm doing great. Thanks for the comment and concern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home