Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Anger

As I look back over these last few weeks and year I have decided I have every right to be angry. Why not?
A lie was said and believed and never validated. Sounds simply, right? According to my husband I need to move on with life and get over it.
I think not. If this happened last year or the year before and we worked through it I could understand getting over it. But this just happened (well I just discovered it happened anyways) in my life and I have every right to upset. The two of them, husband and daughter were pushing me out of my home. Literally. My daughter was angry with me over a punishment and my husband listen to her and both started to talk about how I was a bad person. They became best friends. Okay, that situation seems weird to me, not natural. Why the hell would a grown person confy in a child? Why would an adult turn to a child and talk bad about another adult? I think maturity has everything to do with it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home