Monday, October 03, 2005

Time Line

Okay... I have to write this down. I keep hashing it out in my mind and with friends who I have talked to over the years.

Oct 2002
Ariel, the daughter, does an endurance race. I want to join her the following year so I make plans to get in shape to do so.

Sept 2003
I found out I was pregnant with Adam.

May 2004
Adam is born.

July 2004
Went to Disneyland

Aug-Sept 2004
Started working out again

Oct 2004
Ariel gets into trouble

Nov 2004
Start selling on ebay.

Before Feb 2005
I complained to a friend that Barry is ignoring me. We're having issues in our marriage. She started to give advice on how to deal with it and help us.

March 2005
Joined the reading forum online. Was the last time I had sex with my husband.

May 2005
Started to chat on MSN during my lunch hour while the kids were asleep.

June 2005
Things had grown worse with Barry and I told him that I wanted him to go to his mom's one weekend a month to give us a break.

July 2005
He had told his whole family we were getting a divorce and started to prepare to leave me.
He also told Ariel that we were seperating.
He then lied to me about both and I told him he was to sleep out of our room. He was no longer welcome in my bed.

August 2005
We got into a huge fight... he left... Ariel ran away...
I took him back a few weeks later...
Ariel was sent out to live with Barry's mother.

Sept 2005
They shipped Ariel out to Michigan to live for the school year.


During the summer months, Barry and Ariel did almost everything together. I was excluded totally. I turned more to the computer for my comfort. Some people it's food, some it's working out... it was the comp for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home