Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Mother's Fear

It's very trying for me and I have mixed emotions about Ariel going out to Michigan. I don't like how I'm being treated and my concerns and feelings are being ignored when it comes to her going out there. So I voiced my thoughts to my aunt, telling her about how it played out with Ariel's birth certificate and the school records. She brought up an interesting point. "Could they be trying to aduct Ariel?" My heart sunk. I started to cry... could this be true? I had to act fast if it was, she was to leave in just a few days. I emailed a friend whose wife took his sons away from him. It was a few days before he got my email and he called me immediately. He didn't know the whole story, only that there were issues in my marriage. He knew of none of the initmate details of all that had transpired over the course of a year. He asked me many questions... thought for a few minutes and then said... "It sounds like they are trying to aduct your daughter." He even suggested to not let Ariel go out and to come home and he predicted in a few months she and I would be on better ground... only thing was get rid of the husband. It appeared to him that the husband was the main supporter of the chaos and by confying in a youth and giving her what she wanted he was the source of all the issues, not my daughter. (This will have to be another blog entry... too much to go into detail on that subject)

So... now a decision had to be made. To let my daughter go (in my counsin's words ~ suck it up) or to keep her (cousin's words ~ or leave).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home