Monday, October 03, 2005

Alone

Have you ever wondered while going through a difficult time in life if you were the only one? How about the feeling that no one understands you and no one is helping you? Maybe they're working against you? Seems kind of childish to me, almost like high school stuff, right?
Lately, I've had these feelings of lonliness and despair. Often times thinking that I'm going crazy trying to sort out all that's going on around me. I have even wondered if I'm over exggerrating all that's going on and I need to calm down and set back, take in the holistic point of view.
Well, if there's one thing that's true about me it's the fact that I'm patienct. If I'm upset then something is going on. I have nerves of steel (most of the time, lets face it, some things just get to me) and my family, cousins and friends, know this about me. So, if I start to complain it means it's been on my mind for some time before that, I'm talking months before hand, and there's an issue!
I had to stop and ask a friend the other day if I was going insane, am I right to feel the way I do about the new situation in life... her reply "Hope, your surrounded by stupidness. It's not you."
HHHHAAAAAA... it's not just me who sees the stupid idiotic things going on in my life!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home