Monday, August 22, 2005

He Comes Home Quiet

I don't care for my husband, so to keep peace between us I have asked him to take the kids on the weekend to his mother's house. Last week he took all three kids. When he came back he didn't talk to me for two days. Okay... I have to admit it was nice. When he did start talking to me he told me he wouldn't take all three kids again. So when this weekend came he didn't want to go at all. But it was either him or I, so he took one child and left. Again I'm getting the silently treatment...
I have to admit it's nice. I don't really want to talk to him and I really don't want to be interrupted either when I talk so it's working out nicely. But he gives me looks, 'the glare' and it's the general feeling that he's upset with me. As if he is about ready to scream at me for making him leave. I avoid him, I don't talk to him unless I have too. I'm wondering what's going to happen when I move him out permanently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home