Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Yelled...

Now there are days when I raise my voice and am firm. Very few times in my life have I ever yelled out of anger. When my husband got home... I yelled.
I told him that I was tired of being treated like crap by his family and mine (meaning him and Ariel). I was tired of him not supporting me as his wife. And I wanted my daughter back.
The last thing he kind of swirmed about and I could see that my fight was on...
"I see it as this... she was adducted by you and your family. If I don't have her back by the end of this week then I'm putting someone in jail starting with his sister back east for taking her in and signing her up for school."
He didn't even flinch...
"And I want you out."
"Why? What did I do?"
"You let your family tear me down. You tore me down with my daughter. And you never listen to me about sending her out there. You don't support me and I'm done. I don't need this in my life. I want my daughter back and you gone."

It was about an hour, I didn't yell that long but I did say my peace as loud as I could, it was an hour and he was gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home