Friday, June 30, 2006

Don't Call Me Again

To continue with my drama in my life I filed my divorce papers Tuesday of this last week. You know, it felt good! I was very happy. I'm getting closer to shutting the door on a tragedy and it feels good. The abyss is having some light (sort of speaking).

Well today was the day my soon to be ex was served. I figured it would take him 30 minutes to read through the papers, comprehend and then call to bitch me out. I wasn't generous enough, he called two hours after the fact.

He started to pick apart what I had done. I had expected this so it didn't bother me. Finally he asked me...

"What do I do now?"

Fucking idiot, as if I'm going to tell him.

"Sit back and do nothing for all I care. You wanted me to file the divorce papers and I did."

"I'm not the one who wanted the divorce."

"Nope your right, I did. Why would I want to be married to man who trashed me every day?"

"I didn't trash you everyday."

"Not what I was told. But that's all regardless of the fact you asked me to file, and I filed. Do you even remember how this all came about?" The man is clueless sometimes...

"No." See, I told you so!

"You believed my daughter when she said I had an affair on you." (Never looked at another man)

"And why would she lie?"



Ah... Ah...

Click

Why would she lie? Why would she lie???

Why believe a 13 year old child who hates her mother? Why not come to me and ask and talk to me? Why not treat me like a human being and see if I did or not? Why do you trust her... and not me... I was your wife who took care of you!!!!

I stewed on this for a bit...

I cried...

It still hurts he doesn't believe me.

I need to let go of this... I'm still struggling...

I sat in the office of one of co workers crying. Finally I said it...

"I need to keep all negative things away from me."

This is how I'm going to be able to move on...

So I called him back and got his voice message service.

"I can not believe after all this time you still believe I was fucking around on you. Why would I fight so strongly that I wasn't if I was? I can't believe that you trust a child over your own wife. You never supported me as your wife or as a person. There is nothing more I want to hear from you about so don't call me again unless it has to do with seeing the boys."

Click.

I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home